In this unique journey of blogging and with a super-busy routine with the kids, job, and family commitments, we’ve taken another role to blog every week. Along the way, we’ve met beautiful bloggers, whose topics were both extraordinary and exciting to read.
We’re incredibly delighted that in May, we were nominated by two bloggers. One of them is “Nabeela”. From the bottom of heart, we’re incredibly thankful for her for nominating both of us for the “Liebster Award”. Our lovely blogger friend! you’re so kind for making us proud and motivated. It means a lot.
Nabeela puts her heart and soul into every topic she speaks about on her blog ‘Stay at Home Mom’. The slogan on her blog ‘Be an observer, and rock your life’ always inspires us to write better and keep focused on our passion. She’s undoubtedly a fantastic blogger. On her blog, Nabeela shares her life, lessons, experiences, and the ongoing problems of the modern world. You must visit her inspirational blog here: https://nabeesblog.com/
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
We love to blog about everything related to Travel. Since traveling has shaped us in the past five years, our travel experiences were the first source for our motivation to blog.
- Why is blogging important in our time?
Well, blogging is necessary in modern times because more people rely on others’ experiences and exposure nowadays than in the past.
For example, the blog posts that review products are always so popular because they contain the valuable experience someone had with a particular product. In return, a positive review potentially increases the sales graph of the businesses.
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before then you actually did?
Yes, 100%. In fact, we regret that many years we could blog for in the past went in vain. Though, now that we’ve finally blog, we’d love to grow it by every means.
- What’s your favorite book, and why?
Not just one to be honest. We love reading about parenting stories.
- What is your favorite cuisine?
Ahh! Food is definitely one weakness of us. Though we’re quite a diet-conscious as well, so we keep control of our cravings for fast food. Our favorite cuisine is the Pakistani food.
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones?
Our close relatives and friends have always been incredibly supportive. We’ve experienced major financial pitfalls in the past, but our family has been the optimal support system. We are proud of them.
- Why is self-realization important for you?
Self-realization strengthens us from the bottom. It’s an opportunity to learn and become a self-taught human.
- What are you thankful for?
Pretty much everything we’re blessed with. But most importantly, our health.
Where there is health, there’s wealth.
- What is the source of your blog inspiration?
To be honest, the Internet because we pass by many blog posts every day on search engines in the hope of finding the information and authentic opinions.
- What is your life motto?
Our life motto is straightforward: “Be simple; Live the way we admire”.
- If you had a chance to do something over, what would it be?
We didn’t have the opportunity to build a school yet, for the underprivileged children in our home country.
BLOGGERS WE NOMINATED
Hey, beautiful bloggers! We’re nominating you for the Liebster Award. Please read the rules and answer the questions in the next heading.
OUR QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES
- What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
- Has your personality changed since childhood? What’s the reason?
- When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing that you could do?
- What are you most proud of and why?
- What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why?
- If you ever win a lottery for $1 Million, what’s the first thing you’d do?
- What’s your strongest and most visible personality trait?
- What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson, and why?
- What makes you the happiest and why?
- Do you think you’re good at overcoming your weaknesses? If yes, mention one strategy.
- If you’d go for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why?
Enjoyed this post? Don’t forget to like, follow, share, and comment.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: